FalkontenebraeFalkontenebrae

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

My Quiet Place (Updated) My Quiet Place (Updated)

simply amazing

I remember the first one well, as I still listen to it. Or rather, I did. This version improves so well upon the original that it kinda just replaced it in my heart. You really mixed this well

Gravey responds:

I agree completely!

-Gravey-

B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster

My ears just exploded from the awesome

I remember when I first got this game. Gold was the very first game I ever owned, and my first Pokemon was Feraligatr. He was the only pokemon I would ever train and the first time I heard this song I heard this song I was in awe. As my beloved Feraligatr ferociously battled the dragon master, the music fit perfectly. Listening to this song, that first battle comes back to mind, only with 10 times the power. You sir have brought the wonder of my childhood back, and I thank you. On a side note this sounds way better than the Heartgold/SoulSilver version

-Lightspeed- -Lightspeed-

Awesome

New songs by you always make my day, and this didn't disappoint. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more

- Galacta Knight - - Galacta Knight -

I hated fighting him...

You've taken his theme, and made it shine, but now Meta Knight's gonna need a new mask....and Kirby needs a new face...

-Showdown- -Showdown-

Oh shi-!

I see myself in an enemy base, having snuck myself into the datacore room, where I get the information I need and inser ta virus into their computers, but right as I do this, a guard spots me. Acting quickly, I bolt out of the roopm, but now I gotta get out of there. Nowhere to hide, my only resort is to run. DAshing through the corridors, bullets flying, sirens blazing, my only thought is whether or not I can complete my mission.

=Jack's Lantern= =Jack's Lantern=

Spooky...

I can just imagine myself wandering through a creepy abandoned mansion, and although I think otherwise, I'm not alone...

Hades responds:

Yeah, that's one of the things that sucks about abandoned mansions. They do have the tendency of being homes for some pretty sick shit, don't they? ;D

Mario Bros - Gritzy Koopahari Mario Bros - Gritzy Koopahari

stunning

I'll start with the start of the song. The intro started things off with spooky vocals. As the song progresses, a desert theme really starts to prevail over everything. Still spooky, but mainly desert. the drums set up a quick, fast paced tempo, while everything else fed to the desert theme. In short, a very, well, stunning peice. you get an awesome 10½ out of 10. now get a drink of water.

Meta Ridley Meta Ridley

Oh noes, a metal dragon!

This remix of Meta-Ridley's theme is perfect (i downloaded a while back, now I'm finally reviewing it). Since there is nothing i can offer in the way of criticism, I will just say this: When I fought Meta-Ridley on Metroid Prime 1, I felt that even though the song was awesome, it didn't really suit the type of fight going on between you and him. I didnt really develop my love for this song until I got Metroid Prime 3, because the song suited the fight more. Why? It gives the feeling of a race against time while fighting a powerful enemy, one who you can't exactly escape. So, to recap, not a song for straight-foward boss fights.

Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1 Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1

Just plain awesome

A perfect kirby remix, makes me want to run through a field and eat everything in my path, just like the original. Charge!

[SD] Star Wars Cantina So [SD] Star Wars Cantina So

Party!

Kind of makes me want to drunkenly dance through the streets, hopping around like a weirdo. I love this version of the best song in the SW movies! Thanks for making my day.